You Get a Carefully Screened Au Pair and Everything Is Well Taken Care Of
Triple C au pair’s Full Service is especially intended for host families who have little time at hand, are looking for a reliable au pair and do not want to arrange everything themselves. They want to rely on everything being handled quickly and professionally. With our Full Service, we will take as much as possible off your hands
From Intake to Match
After the intake interview, in which we will ask you about your wishes and expectations, we will initiate a search procedure. Our database may already contain a suitable au pair, or we will conduct a search especially for you.
With this service, we remain in close contact with our agents abroad. They will take care of screening and selection, in compliance with our standards. After an agent presents a candidate, we will also interview her/him. We want to get a good impression, before introducing her/him to you. You will receive a proposal from us, with one or more suitable candidate(s) for you to meet.
Of course we will share our findings and advise you where appropriate, enabling you to make a well-informed decision. When a given candidate ‘feels right’ to you and she/he feels the same way about your family, a match has been established, greenlighting us to initiate the (visa) procedure.
With Triple C au pair’s Full Service, you can rest assured that you will comply with all matters legally required by the au pair program. For example, you will comply with all administrative requirements and the income requirement for sustainable income set by the IND (Immigration and Naturalization Service). We will take care of all visa-related matters (if applicable), insurance for your au pair and provide you information on basic healthcare insurance.
From Arrival to Departure
Shortly before arrival, you and your au pair will receive a manual containing useful information related to the au pair’s stay. This will ensure you are off to a well-informed year, with the guarantee that you will be e-mailed five times, among others, to remind you of a number of practical matters that need to be taken care of. Within the scope of our care obligation, it is important that you respond to these e-mail messages.
We will contact your au pair five times. She/he will become part of our au pair community and will have access to our AuPairsAround app, enabling her/him to easily and quickly build a network. Five times a year we organize cultural events, for which your au pair will receive an invitation. With this, you will comply with the basic cultural exchange aspect of the au pair program.
>Everything Is Well Taken Care Of, Even If Minor Setbacks Occur
You can contact us when you experience problems with your au pair and need someone to soundboard with. We provide you and your au pair with phone/Skype assistance, for the purpose of:
- Continuation of your au pair’s stay
- A time-out period, including a temporary stay in our B&B facility (one weekend only, based on full board)
- Wrapping up your au pair’s stay
In the unlikely event of things not working out between you and your au pair, followed by a mutual decision to part ways, you will get a discount of:
- 100% on a new request within the first month*
- 50% on a new request within the second and third month*/li>
- 30% on a new request within the fourth and fifth month*
* The discount does not apply to the visa service, administrative fees and already purchased Au Pair Events.
Keep in mind, that some matters need to be taken care of after arrival of your au pair, which we cannot do for you and thus need to be handled by you and your au pair, including:
- Municipal registration of your au pair
- Picking up the residence permit (if applicable)
- A lung check-up with the Public Health Service (GGD), if applicable
- Applying for basic healthcare insurance
- Applying for care allowance
- Applying for a Digi-D code
- Opening a bank account
- Signing up for a language course
In addition, you should take into account the following:
- As a host family, you are obliged to take out basic healthcare insurance for your au pair. We also recommend the Au Pair Plus insurance, thus providing your au pair with maximum insurance coverage. The total fee for both insurances amounts to approximately € 33 per month.
- Au pairs that visit through Triple C au pair’s Full Service are entitled to pocket money to the value of € 340 per month.
- As a host family, you are legally obliged to provide your au pair with the opportunity to attend an English or Dutch language course. Your annual contribution amounts to € 320.
- We recommend to have your au pair pay for her/his return ticket to the Netherlands.